"Perturbator - the one-man Parisian retrowave powerhouse revisits the eerie and energizing analog oscillations of 1970s and 1980s horror, sci fi, action, and exploitation films.
Taking cues from long-hailed masters in the genre - Director John Carpenter, Goblin, Vangelis - this 21-year-old was weaned on a steady diet of LaserDisc monsterpieces.
"Dangerous Days" is Perturbator's third album and is a killer of 1980's action proportions, evoking the true dystopian spirit of classic exploitation cinema. This is the artist's first physical publication and is sure to please his thousands of fans - as he is one of the most downloaded artists on Bandcamp. " Blood Music
1. Welcome Back
2. Perturbator's Theme
3. Raw Power
4. Future Club
5. War Against Machines
6. Hard Wired (feat. Memory Ghost's Isabella Goloversic)
7. She Is Young, She Is Beautiful, She Is Next
8. Humans Are Such Easy Prey
9. Minuit (feat. Dead Astronauts)
10. Satanic Rites
11. Complete Domination (feat. Carpenter Brut)
12. Last Kiss
13. Dangerous Days